- Me: Really? You got laser hair removal on your face?
- Ryan: Yea I had really coarse hair, to the point where it would start growing back 5 hours in to the day.
- Me: Geez. That sucks.
- Ryan: Yes, it's odd since I'm not very hairy but my face is like a sasquatch.
- Me: Funny, my Dad's the exact opposite. So how much did it cost?
- Ryan: Around $240 for one treatment.
- Me: Hmm that seems a little pricey, aren't you supposed to go 5 times or so?
- Ryan: Yea, depends. My wife went. She was considering her legs and, you know, the swimming area.
- Me: (laughing hysterically) Swimming area?? What the heck is a swimming area? You mean BIKINI area?
Last week I pulled a muscle in my lower leg.
So I rested most of the week, then was out of town for the weekend.
Since Monday morning I’ve been attempting to get up at 5:30am to workout.
FAIL. 3 times.
Fail 3 more times by not doing it after work.
Until this morning. I finally made it. 5:50 after hitting the snooze 3 times…
But I made it!
And I’m so disappointed at how short a time it takes to set me back a little.
I seriously still can’t fathom how I’ll be able to run 13.1 miles in February.
I NEED MORE TIME! AND SOMEONE ELSE’S BODY!
- Jerry: Boy, do you smell something?
- Elaine: Do I smell something? What am I, hard of smelling? Of COURSE I smell something.
- Jerry: What is it?
- Elaine: I thinkit's B.O.!!
- Jerry: What?
- Elaine: It's B.O. The valet must have had B.O.
- Jerry: It CAN'T be. Nobody has B.O. like this.
- Elaine: Jerry. It's B-O!
- Jerry: But the whole car smells
- Elaine: So?
- Jerry: So when somebody has B.O., the "O" usually stays with the "B". Once the "B" leaves, the "O" goes with it.
- Angela: Those aren't chips and dip.
- Pam: No, I made brownies. (Angela sighs disapprovingly) What??
- Angela: I'm just trying to figure out why you're sabotaging things.
- Pam: I made brownies:
- Angela: And I made cookies. Same category.
- Pam: (aside) I'm guessing Angela's the one in the neighborhood who gives the trick-or-treaters some... toothbrushes, pennies... walnuts.