I am thankful for:
So many other things. Some big, some small, but everything adds up to the life I’ve had so far. The people I know, the things I’ve been fortunate enough to experience (as well as the oppostite of this one), the jobs I’ve been fortunate enough to have. It shouldn’t take a holiday to make us all realize and recognize what we are grateful to have, but many times it does. Here’s to trying to be thankful every day, and to not taking life for granted.
The Lord of the Rings
Deliver me from clever art…
…May I never be complete.
May I never be content.
May I never be perfect.” —Chuck Palahniuk
- Michael Scott: We can no longer be friends and when we talk about things here we must only discuss, ah, work associated things, and uh, we can consider this my retirement from comedy and in the future if I want to say something funny or witty or do an impression I will no longer EVER do any of those things.
- Jim Halpert: Does that include "That's what she said?"
- Michael Scott: Mmm hmm yes.
- Jim Halpert: Wow that is really hard, you really think you can go all day long? Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling, so...
- Michael Scott: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.